InclusionPro provides a range of services to support leaders to build diversity and inclusion in their organizations.
- Program execution
- Leadership team facilitation
"We reached out to Sara and she immediately spotted processes that needed to change for us to attract diverse talent. We went from 0% diverse job candidates to 70% diverse job candidates overnight." -- Skyler Carr, CEO Infini D
"We brought InclusionPro early on in planning for ngconf 2019 to ensure that our conference was as welcoming to our community as possible." -- Aaron Frost, Co-Founder ngconf
"Sara was very helpful in researching best practices for Employee Resource Groups across larger companies." -- Shelly Johnson, EVP Zions Bank
"She made a challenging and sensitive topic interesting, engaging, and even fun." -- Marva Sadler, CEO Veracity Solutions
Inclusion leadership trainings delivered on-site
InclusionPro trains executives, management, and team members on inclusive skills. Choose from several training topics. These interactive workshops are offered in 90-minute (lite) or 3-hour (deep) sessions. You determine what your company needs.
- Inclusive Leadership: How the Best Leaders Build Diverse and Winning Teams
- Crafting Your Company's Inclusive Values and Behaviors
- Unconscious Bias and Team Productivity
- Designing Inclusive Programs and Environments
- Writing Inclusive Job Descriptions
- Creating an Inclusive Hiring Experience
- Maximizing the Talent of a Diverse Team
"My whole teamed raved about her training and we all feel so much more comfortable with inclusivity." - Jenny Wecker, CEO Fawn Design
"She reinforced inclusive concepts by integrating those concepts into the way she trained, which is the sign of a masterful teacher." - Yvette Ampara-Espinoza, Training and Development Coordinator, Jordan Valley Water Conservancy District
"I would recommend this training for teams who want a fun, practical and interactive way of learning about unconscious bias." - Val Taylor, VP Community, Veracity Solutions
Inclusion Growth™ on-site coaching
On-site consulting from our Diversity & Inclusion experts.
- 1 week of on-site observation of leadership and workplace dynamics
- Confidential leadership and team interviews
- Company workplace satisfaction survey using Burbley™ analytic platform
- Inclusion Growth™ action plan
"One of my priorities was building a strong founding team. Sara came in weekly, coached team members, and partnered with me to work on areas of improvements." -- Mark Pittman, CEO Blyncsy
Inclusion Growth™ certification add-on
1 year certification program.
Add on to Inclusion Growth™ coaching and action plan.
- Quarterly coaching with leadership and team members
- Quarterly Burbley™ analytic workplace surveys
- Three (3) Leadership trainings (select from list above or customized)
- Year end report and Inclusion Growth™ certification
This eToolkit covers topics such as:
- Improving skills and experience descriptions
- Highlighting non-technical skills
- Gender-focused language
- Getting clear about ambiguous language
- Best practices checklist